The 3rd DLC for Max Payne 3 will be called Hostage Negotiation Pack. No release date has been announced as of yet but all the details are out.
Ok, firstly new maps for multiplayer.. 4 in fact. New maps are always welcome for me as I love the multiplayer but sadly it's not very populated.
- Club Moderno (The club early on in the game where Fabiana gets kidnapped)
- Estadio Do Galatians (The Stadium)
- O Palacio Strip Club (The ghetto club where Max meets the detective?)
- Favela Heights (Not sure exactly which part?)
- Filhos De Ogum (Cool! More multiplayer avatars)
- M24 Sniper Rifle ( Don't really use snipers but I guess I should try it out especially if there is a trophy for it)
- IA2 Assault Rifle (My preferred choice of weapon but will have to test it out)
- Explosive Burst for explosive booby traps. (Hmm.. wasn't there 1 already? But this is a burst?)
- Bomb Suit: to protect against explosive damage (Might come in handy)
- Intimidation Mask: slow reload times for your enemies ( I swear this thing looks like the Bane mask from The Dark Knight rises, see pic below).
Bomb suit here
The new faction in the Favela Heights map
This will be $9.99 on PSN. Rockstar Pass owners will get it free of course. I'm definitely looking forward to this. Still enjoy the multiplayer on Max Payne 3. Just a little worried that the population in the DLC maps is dwindling. Maybe Rockstar should do a Triple XP weekend for only the paid DLC maps? It might urge those who purchased the maps to not stick only to the original maps and a way to say thanks to the Rockstar Pass owners?
Source: Rockstar Games Newswire